Eco Driving School
By driving more efficiently a driver could reduce their emissions and fuel consumption by up to 25%. Eco driving leads to a more relaxed and controlled driving style which will be more comfortable for both you and your passengers, in addition resulting in reduced maintenance costs to your vehicle.
The Earlier You Start Eco-Driving The Earlier You Will Start To Save Money.
The main Skills and benefits from Eco driving are:
- Enhanced Hazard Perception Skills
- Reduced Emissions And Noise Output
- Reduced Wear And Tear On The Vehicle
- Increase In Your Fuel Economy
- Reduced Servicing Costs
- Enhanced Ride For You And Your Passengers
The 6 Pass Plus Modules
- Pass Plus Module 1 – Town driving Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions and traffic systems… you’ll learn the skills to deal with all of these plus more. ..
- Pass Plus Module 2 – All-weather driving Rain, fog, bright sunshine, snow and ice: find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you’ll face on the road
- Pass Plus Module 3 – Driving out of town Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road
- Pass Plus Module 4 – Night driving Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly – these are just some of the areas covered
- Pass Plus Module 5 – Driving on dual carriageways To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you’ll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline
- Pass Plus Module 6 – Driving on Motorways Motorways are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision